Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Customers!

I made a custom set of Flim Flam Brother necklaces for someone, which were Christmas presents for her and her sister. Got some absolutely wonderful messages back from the both of them, which absolutely brightened my day! One of the best parts about this job is the lovely feedback I get from customers! : )

**********************
Thank you so much for the commission Flim and Flam necklaces for me and my sister. They are perfect and came very quickly. My Discord necklace is also awesome!


We were also very surprise to see the magnets and the Black Widow keychain that my sis had her eye on for a while. That made us really happy!


Thank you so much and have a very merry holiday!
-Meg

P.S. Did you choose to send us an Applejack sticker because of our Flim Flam necklaces?


**********************

Thank you thank you THANK YOU! so much for the custom Flim and Flam necklaces! They came just in time for Christmas and I was so excited to tear open the package! The charms are beautiful and look really classy! You can expect more orders from me sometime soon! ^^

I love the extra stuff too! The magnets are awesome and the Black Widow keychain is hanging proudly from my laptop case! It's beautiful! I'm so happy! I have a new favorite necklace! 
-Heather



**********************

They were also kind enough to snap a photo of them wearing their new matching necklaces! : )
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment