Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Project Open Squish Pre-voting dates

The dates for the Open Squish pre-voting have been announced and two of my entries are due to be in these pre-voting rounds!  Basically multiple entries of the same type will be voted on and the top two entries will move on to the actual voting rounds where the winners will be made into Squishables!  To vote you will need to go to http://www.squishable.com/ and make an account (which they are doing to prevent spam votes) and then when voting you will be sent a confirmation email to verify your vote. I want to thank everyone who is going to vote for my entries and I'm hoping they do well enough to make it to the finals and possibly even win! X3  Thanks again so much!

Pre-voting for the Dodo entries will begin at 12:00am EST on Sunday the 14th!  Voting will be up for 24 hours before the winners are decided, my Dodo design is below~


Pre-voting for the Pug entries will begin at 12:00am EST on Wednesday the 17th!  Voting will be up for 24 hours before the winners are decided, my Pug design is below~


Thanks again so much for supporting me, it means so much!  I will also be making entries on the actual day of voting to remind people and it would mean a lot to me if you could share this with your friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment