Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Little Pony Jewelry Sweatshop


OMG soooo tired. Past 3 days my living room has turned into a My Little Pony jewelry sweatshop. D: I have some friends that are selling at Bronycon this weekend (http://www.etsy.com/shop/AthenasWink), who have been gracious enough to sell my jewelry at their table. Unfortunately, I got so caught up in working on hoodie orders, and I grossly miscalculated how much time I would need to make jewelry to send them. So the end result has been staying up until about 7 in the morning, working all night, sleeping for a few hours and then continuing to work. I wound up having to pay crazy $ to send the package express, but good news is that it should be there tomorrow, and I will hopefully make a lot of money, making all the stress and lack of sleep worth it lol.

I attempted to take some pictures of the sweatshop with my phone, which unfortunately has a REALLY crappy camera.



I wasn't sure how much to make of everything since I've never sold at an event that was strictly MLP, so I tried to make as much as possible (though there was still more that  plus this was the first time I've had someone else sell my jewelry for me. I tried to make everything as organized as possible so everything should be really easy to understand, but I can't help but feel apprehensive since I'm not actually there. *fingers crossed* Everything should go well though~

All in all, I have a pretty crazy and restless month ahead of me until Otakon, but I am plan on relaxing as hard as possible after that! Going to definitely need a day of nothing but lounging by the pool, drinking beer and hanging with friends~
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment