Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Shop Location - Switch to Storenvy

I realized I never actually made a post about the new crappy policy that Etsy adopted, and had only talked about it with friends on their personal Facebooks. Long story short, Etsy was originally an online market for handcraft artisans to sell their items, and now they no longer care to do that because they can make more money by letting cheap Chinese manufacturers sell on their site. This article goes into the issue in more detail:www.huffingtonpost.com/shannon…how-etsy-changed-the-rule_b_5708565.html

So I’ve gone ahead and decided to make a new shop with Store Envy, which I am really liking so far. It’s very easy to customize and organize everything, as well as copy listings to make things easy when selling similar items. The biggest problem with Store Envy is the traffic is pretty much nonexistent, but I am hoping the fact that I am keeping my original shop name will allow customers and admirers of my Etsy shop to find the new shop easily. monostache.storenvy.com

You can also find some of my stuff on Ebay too: www.ebay.com/usr/kichara

No comments:

Post a Comment