Sunday, January 8, 2012

Couple New Tofus and plush!

Happy New Year, hope 2012 is starting off great for everyone!  As the winter holidays have ground to a halt I'm trying to get rid of a lingering case of the lazies!  Swampcon  is this Saturday (if you live near the Gainesville, FL area you should check it out as it's completely free to attend) so myself an Amanda are keeping ourselves super busy trying to get everything done for it!  I'm hoping to have a couple new and updated things to try out at the convention so hopefully I'll get everything done in time!  

Some sketches of upgraded Pokemon Tofus 
and a couple other things!

Until then I figured I'd post some pictures of some of the newer items I've made! 

 
Creeper Dice from Minecraft

Snorlax Dice!

 Custom Stocking Plush made for Lawlie!



1 comment: